This is a series of videos on wingsuit flying techniques, varying from basic flocking maneuvers to advanced aerobatics. Wingsuit flying is a type of skydiving or controlled falling, and on thing you'll learn in this series is that upfloating is the technique of raising your legs to deflect the wind and rise upward. Also learn how to barrel roll, front loop, backfly, dock, increase forward speed, and control speed.
This is a production from Fly Like Brick team flying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades